CORONAVIRUS & YOGA PLAN
"AHIMSA - DO NO HARM"
Ruidoso Studio open to gatherings in conformance with state and local restrictions
Buddha Yoga Studio in Ruidoso is an ideal sanctuary for your return to small group yoga practice. A not-for-profit Sangha - or spiritual community - our cooperative of teachers lead yogic education, meditation, spiritual
guidance and prana/asana practice. Our ethics are based upon YOGA SUTRAS See the YOGA SCHEDULE.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS?
We adhere to local/state coronavirus restrictions for "places of worship" with stringent new protocols that limit occupancy to 25% of maximum occupancy (as defined by the latest Governor's health directive for coronavirus restrictions).
Our gathering space has been relocated to a larger, ventilated deck. We ask attendees & leaders to wear facial covering/masks and to test for temperature. Our new space includes: 6 ft distancing markers for mats/seating, ventilation (not recirculated A/C), a disinfecting plan, max occupancy and
posted safe practice reminders. We
have established: a daily disinfecting plan, hand sanitizer, no-touch thermometer and 6ft distanced
stations for sanitation, certification/contact tracing sign-in and no-touch donation.
- DIRECT ENTRY for less contact vs high-use venues like
gyms & spas.
- SMALL GATHERINGS Worship venue: 25% max occup; or small gatherings: <5.
- NEW OUTDOOR VENTILATED deck provides fresh air flow/6ft distancing.
- FRESH OUTDOOR AIR ventilation and air flow.
- MAT MARKERS ON FLOOR to identify & maintain 6 ft
distance from others.
- NO MAT SHARING no studio mats or props to avoid
- SANGHA SERVICE not-for-profit spiritual
community: 25% of max occupancy.
- CERTIFICATION “SYMPTOM-FREE” and CONTACT TRACING sign-in.
- DISINFECTING PLAN to clean surfaces between groups.
- NO HANDS-ON MODIFICATIONS or touch of any kind.
- POSTED SAFE PRACTICE reminders for all participants.
- HAND SANITIZER, NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER, DISINFECTANT and
- DISTANCED TRAFFIC FLOW outdoor entry line, 6 ft distanced
stations for 1) sanitation & no-touch thermometer 2) health
certification & contact tracing 3) no-touch donation.
ATTENDEES DO?Bring your own mat/towelBring & wear a facial covering/maskDo not come if you have symptoms or a feverMaintain your 6 ft distancing
If you have asthma/allergy, cough into
Wear a facial covering/mask
No hands on modifications or touch Will not teach if they have symptoms or a fever